My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, United States

Once upon a time, down a long long lonely road...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Icy cold weather brrrr!

Pic from www.Ummah.netToday was as cold as it gets in my area. Which means in the lower 30s. At least it felt warmer after my boogers froze and my arms and legs went numb =0) (I was kidding about the booger part). My coworkers were making a big deal out of the cold as usual, making shivering gestures and dressing like Eskimos.

A lot of drivers looked at me as if I was crazy biking in this weather. Christmas is coming which means more holidays, but even more important is that Hajj is coming up hehe. While everyone sings Christmas carols, the hajjis are praying to God thanking him that they had an opportunity to do Hajj and fulfill what God has commanded of us.

Life is good...


...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home