My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, United States

Once upon a time, down a long long lonely road...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cold Commuting


The day has finally come. Bitter cold has spread all over the Bayarea, limbs are numb, people are putting on more layers of clothing, others are looking up at the sky and asking why...... and us cyclist are enjoying all this immensely. Well at least I am.

I don't know what it is about the cold. I can obtain a rhythm (pedaling rhythm) easier and I usually feel more comfortable. Alhamdulillah for cold days =0)


People are cold
Cause the weather is bold...
Noses are red ooo
But then ears are red too...
Why! asks the poor ol' sufferin' fellow at his computer
Why not? Asks the elite bicycle commuter...
Cause there's nothing like a nice old commuting exercise
'Tis something to ponder for the cold, unhealthy and unwise...

2 Comments:

Blogger jannah said...

roses are red, violets are blue, some bicyclers are kinda crazy, and yes that means you!! ;P

9:02 PM  
Blogger ashiraz said...

No you got it all wrong! I'm the sane one and everyone else is crazy haha...

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home